Special thanks to Corey Ann who was my human light stand and reflector for some of these shots!
Sexy on the Beach
posted on: September 23, 2010
H & J had a FABULOUS wedding at the Paradisus Palma Real resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Once I saw the resort at night, I just knew we had to get some creative night shots. What I didn't know was how sexy H & J would be at the end of the night!! Yummmmmay.






Special thanks to Corey Ann who was my human light stand and reflector for some of these shots!
Special thanks to Corey Ann who was my human light stand and reflector for some of these shots!
See more like this:
beach .
destination .
dominican republic .
paradisus palma real .
portrait .
punta cana .
wedding
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





I will never forget lighting them with my chest. White shirt FTW!
ReplyDeleteCorey, there's some easy comment to be made there. ;)
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos with awesome off-camera lighting! Love the flash in the cabana too!
Awesome Session!!!
ReplyDeleteI was there on my Honeymoon... It's unforgettable!
Anne, you rock!!