Published in Brides Michigan Magazine!!

posted on: July 18, 2007

A few months ago I was contacted by one of the editors at Brides magazine about featuring Meg & Eric's engagement photo from the Garden Bowl in an article, and today I received the published version in the mail! I'm VERY honored because I did not solicit my photography to the magazine for publication, nor do I advertise with them. This particular photo has won SEVERAL awards, and I just love Meg & Eric, so I'm very excited that it will be permanently featured in publication!

Here's the article with photo...
Published in Fall/Winter 2007 Bride's Michigan

Here's the cover to look for so you can snag your own copy!! There are two different covers featured this season, so keep your eyes peeled for the other version as well!
Published in Fall/Winter 2007 Bride's Michigan

23 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Good for you Anne! We are so proud and happy for you!

    You rock!

    katie and chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Anne!! That is so GREAT!!! Sticky and I will look for the magazine when we are in Toledo (assuming it will be easy to snag one there).

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go anne, go anne, if she can't do it, no one can!

    yay!!! we're so proud of you. happy dance***

    //ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:53 PM

    Anne, you are such a ROCKSTAR! Super-mega-kudos, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!! So excited for you, this is so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Anne!! Amazing image! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, that has always been one of my favorites! Congratulations Anne..you deserve it and I am sure this is the first of many well deserved publications!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go girl!

    I always had a feeling I would be seeing that image again somewhere!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew hewwwww!! Love that photo! You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats - that's wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah baybeeee, you go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Anne!! I am so excited for you! You are very deserving of this honor :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay Anne...I have always like that one sooooo much. Congrats! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous7:28 PM

    YAY!! Eric text messaged me with the news! So. Awesome!!! We absolutely cherish that photo! No one deserves it more than you, my friend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulation!!! That is so awesome! That has been one of my favorite pictures from the 1st time I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Congratulations! I'm delighted to see good things coming your way. I hope many, many more follow.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Way to go Anne!!! Congrats, this is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  19. anne,
    congratulations! such phenomenal colors are going on in that photo! their wedding photos in your blog are what made me decide to contact you for my pictures, so i felt like i just had to comment on this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anne.... WOW! How honored you must be! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous8:28 AM

    pretty darn cool, miss anne! go you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. that is such great news, anne! you totally deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anne,

    That e-session shot rocks in so many levels!!

    Congratulations, you highly deserve much recognition.

    Take care.

    Sergio

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger