July Desktop Images

posted on: July 1, 2007

Every month I change my desktop image to a photograph I've recently taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my blog so that you can download them for your desktop as well! Every month I'll try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy for your desktop.



This month the theme is pollen. I was out hunting for flowers in my "backyard", which is actually the campus of Indiana State University when I came across a few flowers that were perfect for my pollen hunt! I wanted to see just how much detail I could get out of my new macro filter/lens!! This close-up filter is great because it attaches to my 50mm or my 85mm for extreme close ups - when you download the images, you'll see what I mean! Crrrazy detail and super shallow depth of field!



I love sitting out in the park under the stars and watching fireworks and now that I'm in Indiana - which feels like the fireworks capital of the midwest- I get to enjoy even more fireworks displays! So, in honor of Independence Day, here's one of my favorites from two years ago that I got really lucky with! I can't wait to see what Terre Haute has to offer!

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger