Meeting Via Video iChat!

posted on: July 8, 2007

Video chatting with Caitlin & Scott!

Scott & Caitlin live in California and really wanted to meet me to talk about their wedding photography, but it would be a bit much to fly from Indiana just to meet. So when they asked if I could do a video ichat, I said absolutely!! Thanks to ichat and the built-in cameras on our macs, we were able to meet like we were sitting across the table from each other even though the sun had already set here in Indiana and it was still sunny in California! I have to admit, it's a little awkward meeting someone via video for the first time, and watching yourself on video is ALWAYS weird, but what a great way to save time, money, and a little bit of the environment! If you're interesting in video chatting, just email me and we'll schedule a time to meet on ichat! ;-)

3 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Fun! We've done this a few times, and it's so fascinating to witness how technology can truly connect folks, making this a smaller world and marketplace for everyone.

    Miss ya :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love iChat. My husband has been traveling for weeks and that is how we connect. It is so much nicer than talking on the phone. I've been thinking it would be a great way to connect with my clients too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:22 AM

    Hi Anne:

    Such a great way to make contact with your clients! I've been a blog stalker, heehee, and just wanted to let you know that I really love reading your blog, and your work is gorgeous and inspiring! If you ever need an assistant or second shooter in California, please let me know, I'd love to help you out in any way that I can.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger