Cara & Sean Engagement

posted on: July 3, 2007

0003.jpg

Even though Cara & Sean will be getting married in Bloomington, IN; Chicago is the city they call home and where we got to spend some time enjoying the scenery for their engagement photos. We started off at the Conservatory near Lincoln Park and much to my surprise, Sean is quite the horticulturalist! I could just see him quietly cataloging different plants he might use in a future garden project.

0002.jpg

0004.jpg

0001.jpg

Along our stroll to the beach, I spotted this hill of overgrown grass next to the canal. This and the first image are my favorites from the day! You know, guys almost always take a little more to warm up during engagement photos - but don't they look great when they smile?!
0005.jpg

Yummay... leading lines and vanishing points....
0006.jpg

This one may be a wee bit too obscure, but that's what I like about it. I think more DoF would have made my intent stronger, but it would have taken longer to find the ring.
0010.jpg

0012.jpg

0009.jpg

0008.jpg

0011.jpg

Last but not least, a different view of the Chicago skyline..
0007.jpg

1 comments, to add [click here]:

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger