Zoe & Zak - Indiana University Engagement

posted on: July 23, 2007

zz5.jpg

For Zoe & Zak's engagement session, we went to the place where Zak proposed - Indiana University in Bloomington, IN. I always make it a challenge when I revisit a location to see things in new ways and to find different angles and scenery that I hadn't explored before. More than anything, I love hearing the stories that meaningful locations like this bring to mind. Zoe & Zak had me laughing so hard- it's obvious they have a great time together. ;-)

Zak proposed in this favorite romantic spot on campus...
zz4.jpg

As we were walking through campus, Zoe spotted a paver with Zak's fraternity on it...
zz1.jpg

0009.jpg

zz3.jpg

A campus landmark..
0106

This is a great example of how silly Zoe & Zak can be together (I'm sure worse things have happened to Mr. Wells over the years!!)
zz2.jpg

For some reason, I was in the mood to create more dramatic images for Zoe & Zak. Maybe it was their dark hair and gorgeous eyes, or maybe it was because they were great at pulling off a serious look, I don't know why exactly - but I love these images...

zz6.jpg

0126.jpg

0046.jpg

0091.jpg

Last but not least, the famous Sample Gates. This image reminds me of a European street scene... I just love it!!
0139.jpg

5 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Man, Anne - I love your work! It is so lovely and so consistently brilliant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOVE the picture of her lying in the grass...her eyes are gorgeous and the picture is so complimentary! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work brings tears to my eyes. You have a great job -- capturing the beauty of people in love with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get so excited every time I see that you have a new post up. Your work is always so inspiring! :-)

    I love all of these, but most especially the second to last. It's got such a classic, romantic feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 2nd to last image! Great job with them all, but that one to me is absolutely classic. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger