Thanks Offbeat Bride!

posted on: September 25, 2010

Offbeat Bride Feature
Little did Offbeat Megan realize when featuring a couple of my images recently on the Offbeat Bride Blog in her posts on Funny Groomsman Photos and Paying Homage to Your Pets, that both of the weddings from those photos are celebrating their 4th year of marriage this September (or maybe she's super psychic!)  In honor of this interesting coincidence, I thought I'd check in with these lovely couples to see how they're doing and what words of wisdom they can pass on to future couples!  Stay tuned for their response!

Groomsmen w/ faux Swords

1 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. HA! My family and I call that a "psychic hit." That's pretty neat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger