Little did Offbeat Megan realize when featuring a couple of my images recently on the Offbeat Bride Blog in her posts on Funny Groomsman Photos and Paying Homage to Your Pets, that both of the weddings from those photos are celebrating their 4th year of marriage this September (or maybe she's super psychic!) In honor of this interesting coincidence, I thought I'd check in with these lovely couples to see how they're doing and what words of wisdom they can pass on to future couples! Stay tuned for their response!
Popular Posts
-
When was the last time you actually stepped foot into a public library? Do you even know where your public library is? Public Libraries are...
-
Video above created by the wildly talented Jerk With a Camera !! (Thank you for letting me borrow your awesomeness!!) All week long, for an...
-
Each video is a clue, click play.... Did you figure out my secret message?? Update: My blog stalkers are so smart. ;-) Yes!!! I'm movi...
-
Thank you to everyone who entered for the Indie, Offbeat, Green, DIY Wedding Photography Giveaway !! I loved reading your stories and getti...
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Chantel & Paul blew me away with how much of this wedding they did on their own! How they managed to do it all without being completely...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
I've been looking for a more environmentally friendly way to package, protect, and ship my image CD/DVDs for a while now, and I think I...
-
OMG! Thank you to the wonderful people who nominated me to be Blu Girl of the Year !!! How awesome are you?! I look at the other fabulous...
-
I can't believe it's been five years since Alex and I got married! Where does the time go? I've seen many of my couples go on ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





HA! My family and I call that a "psychic hit." That's pretty neat! :)
ReplyDelete