Zoe & Zak - Indiana University Engagement

posted on: July 23, 2007

zz5.jpg

For Zoe & Zak's engagement session, we went to the place where Zak proposed - Indiana University in Bloomington, IN. I always make it a challenge when I revisit a location to see things in new ways and to find different angles and scenery that I hadn't explored before. More than anything, I love hearing the stories that meaningful locations like this bring to mind. Zoe & Zak had me laughing so hard- it's obvious they have a great time together. ;-)

Zak proposed in this favorite romantic spot on campus...
zz4.jpg

As we were walking through campus, Zoe spotted a paver with Zak's fraternity on it...
zz1.jpg

0009.jpg

zz3.jpg

A campus landmark..
0106

This is a great example of how silly Zoe & Zak can be together (I'm sure worse things have happened to Mr. Wells over the years!!)
zz2.jpg

For some reason, I was in the mood to create more dramatic images for Zoe & Zak. Maybe it was their dark hair and gorgeous eyes, or maybe it was because they were great at pulling off a serious look, I don't know why exactly - but I love these images...

zz6.jpg

0126.jpg

0046.jpg

0091.jpg

Last but not least, the famous Sample Gates. This image reminds me of a European street scene... I just love it!!
0139.jpg

5 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Man, Anne - I love your work! It is so lovely and so consistently brilliant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOVE the picture of her lying in the grass...her eyes are gorgeous and the picture is so complimentary! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work brings tears to my eyes. You have a great job -- capturing the beauty of people in love with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get so excited every time I see that you have a new post up. Your work is always so inspiring! :-)

    I love all of these, but most especially the second to last. It's got such a classic, romantic feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 2nd to last image! Great job with them all, but that one to me is absolutely classic. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger