December Desktop Images

posted on: December 1, 2006

Every month or so I change my desktop image to a photograph I've taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my blog so that you can download them for your desktop as well! Every month I'll try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy for your desktop.





I thought about doing something festive to get me into the holiday spirit, but my favorite thing about the holidays is being with family. With family, also comes pets. I was so happy to see these critters when I was back to visit for Thanksgiving, so I made sure I took picture so that I could enjoy their cuteness here in Terre Haute too. The blonde labrador is Bailey (like Irish Cream) and the black cat is Marcel (like Maceau). These are some of the friendliest pets in the world and I feel as if they remember exactly who I am each time I visit. Aren't they cutie pies?!!?

4 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Anonymous6:01 PM

    How adorable!!! You know, Rich and I have a mild obsession with coffee and Bailey's...and we even painted our walls "Bailey's Irish Cream". I'm thinking we need a puppy named Bailey too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:35 PM

    is marcel as quiet as his/her/it's namesake? Great shots... I would love to be able to take something like this of my little furball freaks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathleen - mmmmm.... baileys and coffeee..... yummmay

    Jamie - ironically, Marcel is one of the loudest cats I've ever met!! If she was in the room and I started singing, she'd try to sing along with me! When you pet her, and she likes it, she doesn't purrr like most cats, she yowels (is yowels a word?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is a word, but it's not spelled like VOWEL but like HOWL = YOWL. A fine example of omnomatopoeia! (You knew I'd respond didn't you?)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger