The Vlatadon Monestary in Thessaloniki is a quiet space at the top of the mount, overlooking the city and sea. It has a unique combination of ancient and renaissance architecture with some interestingly crafted surprises like this field stone mosaic, and the two hand painted glazed plates set into the wall.

The view stretching over the city...
Travel Log: Vlatadon Monestary in Thessaloniki, Greece
posted on: February 15, 2013
See more like this:
adventure year .
architecture .
design .
greece .
iphonography .
personal .
random .
travel
Popular Posts
-
If you're considering Marie Forleo's B-School or you've been flooded with marketing about how wonderful and amazing it is from...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
This compilation of research originally started out as a way for me to solve the mystery of what happened to my Great Aunt Helen Anna Herbe...
-
My wonderful husband introduced me to TED over the Thanksgiving weekend through a series of video podcasts he had downloaded to his iPhone....
-
This Film Noir Boudoir was a birthday gift for her husband! This was so much fun to photograph because there was a bit of an editorial elem...
-
Sara is one of the funnest models I've ever photographed!! (Although, if you were to ask Sara, she might argue with the label of "m...
-
Could Renee be any more GORGEOUS?!?! When Renee found my business card in a coffee shop near my old house and asked if I could take her sen...
-
It's been almost a year since I first wrote this post and a whole new season of just engaged couples are appearing on the scene, so I ...
-
Amy & Mike had a fabulous backyard wedding at Amy's parent's home in Roanoke, IN. I think what I love most about home weddings...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment