Design Find: Indoor Garden Picnic in Dublin, Ireland

posted on: February 28, 2013

On the rooftop of a little-known art space in Dublin, Ireland, lives a fantastic faux-outdoor space for the young at heart to play and be creative no matter how rainy or damp the weather is outside.  I'm looking forward to a return trip to Ireland next week, and I definitely plan to bring the "big camera" this time!  Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the space pictured below, which leads to my travel photo tip: always take pictures of building signage so you don't forget where you found such awesomeness!  Anyone from Dublin able to help me out with what this space is called?
Rooftop Garden & Play Area - yes please!

I recently rediscovered the name of this space: "The Ark!"

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger