Just before Dawn was ready to launch her new website Healthful Horizons - Health Coaching, she contacted me about creating a headshot for her online presence that conveyed her friendly and optimistic nature, along with her casual and understanding approach to nutritional and lifestyle coaching. She decided that she wanted a couple different environmental backgrounds to choose from, and we discovered that were able to create some beautiful images, and only steps away from her front door! She has a great newsletter with health and lifestyle tips, which you can sign up for on her website: www.healthfulhorizons.com. Likewise, if you're interested in a headshot session with me, just click the contact link to get in touch!


Health Coach Headshot - Dawn Oulton
posted on: February 27, 2013
See more like this:
andover .
clients .
headshot .
lifestyle .
massachusetts .
portrait .
portrait photographer
Popular Posts
-
When was the last time you actually stepped foot into a public library? Do you even know where your public library is? Public Libraries are...
-
Video above created by the wildly talented Jerk With a Camera !! (Thank you for letting me borrow your awesomeness!!) All week long, for an...
-
Each video is a clue, click play.... Did you figure out my secret message?? Update: My blog stalkers are so smart. ;-) Yes!!! I'm movi...
-
Thank you to everyone who entered for the Indie, Offbeat, Green, DIY Wedding Photography Giveaway !! I loved reading your stories and getti...
-
I've been looking for a more environmentally friendly way to package, protect, and ship my image CD/DVDs for a while now, and I think I...
-
I can't believe it's been five years since Alex and I got married! Where does the time go? I've seen many of my couples go on ...
-
"Anne, why aren't you blogging?!" I cringe every time I hear that question right now because I would LOVE to be blogging, but...
-
Yesterday the Wedding Photojournalist Association announced it's Q3 Contest Winners and I was excited to see that two of my images plac...
-
Thank you again to everyone who helped me find a new look for my neglected head of hair!! It felt a little like I was on a mini-episode of ...
-
Since it's hard to get close to a Koala in the wild, most of these photos are from the Featherdale Wildlife Park between Sydney and t...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment