posted on: February 22, 2010
I've been a Pictage Photographer for almost 5 years now and I can honestly say that every single year my experience has been better and better. With the recent change in leadership, Pictage has become a true lovemark and partner in taking care of me and my clients. With the amount of travel I do, I need to have instant access to my images, albums, and slideshows no matter where in the world I am, and Pictage has always been there for me. While there have been a few growing pains along the way, it has always been in the relentless pursuit of improving services and products based on photographer suggestions and feedback.
I know there are a lot of people out there who struggle getting their photography business off the ground, or who spend so much of their time doing everything on their own and end up sacrificing their quality of life or their dedication to their clients. I'm not receiving any compensation for sharing this and I'm not asking you to participate in any referral program. I'm simply providing my own reasons for why I enjoy working with Pictage, and you're welcome to read them or ignore them. I'm happy to answer any questions you have in the comments link at the bottom of this post and please note that I have provided many links to more detailed explanations of what everything means.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT PICTAGE:
1. Unlimited high resolution off-site storage and back-up of all images.
2. On demand FTP access and downloading of all previously uploaded images.
3. 100% guarantee on all the products they offer with great customer service.
4. A variety of viewing and searching options in the galleries to make browsing more efficient.
5. Customizable photographer and client folders make finding selections of images super easy.
6. Online album design software and service fully accessible and editable from any computer.
7. Several different levels of gallery privacy for ultimate client protection.
8. Beautiful packaging, a variety of shipping options, complete order fulfillment.
9. Payment plans and automated billing with advance automated reminders for clients.
10. Online gift certificates, sales, discounts, and free print campaigns for clients.
11. Quick & easy slideshows with great royalty free music stored on Pictage servers.
12. A private online community message board of Pictage photographers and great educational opportunities through PUG meetings, Podcasts, and the annual Partner Conference. Not to mention special member discounts on other services in the industry.
OK, so that was more than 10, but I didn't want to leave anything out. My first weddings were uploaded to Pictage during a 6 month discount on Pictage's Pro Plan about 5 years ago, and I can honestly say that I wouldn't have been able to grow my business without all of the help and services that they've provided me and my clients along the way. I want to publicly express my sincerest thanks to the entire Pictage Team who continues to be my support system behind the scenes!
The background for your headshot or portrait helps to establish a mood and atmosphere that provides subtle suggestions about you, your work...
Here are a few subtle or not-so-subtle differences about the Aussie lifestyle to an American visitor (all images are iPhone photos from my ...
As an architectural photographer, I occasionally get requests for aerial views of properties. The only problem is that most of these reque...
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
This is a guest post from Annabel, whose wedding I photographed in 2008. (*My comments are in parentheses.) ;-) A few weeks ago, Anne a...
Ever wonder what the difference is between an amateur and a professional photographer? I've seen some amateurs that have more expensiv...
I think it was just 10 days ago that I came across someone else mentioning MySocialBook.com as a way to print their Facebook feed , and wh...
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
I love libraries and historic buildings. So, when Mary told me that there was a possibility her reception would be held at the gorgeous an...
You read that right - Keya & Robbie had an Indian / Filipino / Hindu / Catholic Wedding! Weddings are one of those rare events that bri...