Thirst Relief Mentor Auction 2010

posted on: February 16, 2010



AUCTION IN PROGRESS! >>CLICK HERE<< TO START BIDDING!

Check out the tips on how to bid & win mentor auctions on PhotoLovecat.com!!

I'm up for auction again and this time I'm throwing in the kitchen sink!! If I have it, than you'll have access to it! For an ENTIRE year you get access to my contracts, marketing materials, private daily schedule, tax returns, EVERYTHING. On top of that, you get to pick my brain as often as you'd like! It's like getting the insider access of an intern, without all the work!

So, what's that worth to you? What figure would you put on an all-access pass to a photographer's behind-the-scenes operation? Whatever that figure is, I want you to turn it into clean water for developing countries. I want you to make that money go to work for people around the world with a trusted organization that is changing lives every single day. That's why I want you to sign up right now so that you'll be absolutely ready when the Thirst Relief Mentor Auction begins!

I'll also be speaking on the topic of pricing at an upcoming workshop called Inspire Boston. If the mentor auction gets a little too pricey, you can always join me and many other helpful photographers in the Boston area for this two-day intensive retreat! Check it out at InspireBoston.com.

(Special thanks to my dear friend pictured to the right, Roberto (aka Junk Culture), for helping me put my studio together last year! And no, he's not included in the auction, but you might get to meet him if you come out for a visit!)

1 comments, to add [click here]:

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger