We all learned how to play the card game Tripoley together...
My mom & her newlywed husband...
My brother's girlfriend and my husband... (with his bottle of Pomme Lambic)
My brother and myself (with my bottle of Framboise Lambic)... my husband is filming (hence the *hem* interesting close-ups). After looking at this I realized that when someone pulls a card I don't like, I scrunch my face up!! Damn... I need to work on my poker face!
Candid camera strikes again!
Popular Posts
-
Yesterday the Wedding Photojournalist Association announced it's Q3 Contest Winners and I was excited to see that two of my images plac...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
View Larger Map This weekend was our one and only chance to find a place to live in Lowell, MA before we move there in July for my husband...
-
When was the last time you actually stepped foot into a public library? Do you even know where your public library is? Public Libraries are...
-
Here are a few subtle or not-so-subtle differences about the Aussie lifestyle to an American visitor (all images are iPhone photos from my ...
-
I can't believe it's been five years since Alex and I got married! Where does the time go? I've seen many of my couples go on ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
I wasn't able to get a photo post up this morning, so instead I offer you these ridiculous videos of my dog, my husband, and... reluctan...
-
I've been looking for a more environmentally friendly way to package, protect, and ship my image CD/DVDs for a while now, and I think I...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





I'd say he zoomed in! LOL
ReplyDeleteYou guys are all too cute. Thanks for showing the game, now we'll have to try that one out. We are major Euchre fans here.
Glad you made it there and back safely!
This was fun to watch! But, yes, you'd be easy to read at a poker table, I fear. Thanks for this, Anne.
ReplyDeleteEd Verosky
Oh my goodness...I loved Tripoly growing up! My sister and I always played it with my grandparents!
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear you are safe and sound!
mmmmm lambic - try the peach :)
ReplyDeleteYour moms little dance was toooo funny. =)
ReplyDeleteI love your Mom's little Mom dance! And, is Alex wearing a Zingerman's t-shirt?? And your scrunchy face was too cute!
ReplyDeleteTripoly and Lambic? That's a holiday.
ReplyDelete