December Desktop Images

posted on: December 1, 2007

Every month I try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy for your desktop.



One day while walking out to my car, I looked up and was nearly startled by the color on this tree! The colors were far too bright and saturated to be real, but there it was, and at that moment I decided that I had to have a picture of this tree and that it was most definitely going to be my next desktop. I stood still in the parking lot staring at it for so long that the colors started melding and blending together. So, in order to help you see the tree the same way I did after staring at it for so long, I decided to photograph it completely out of focus with enough aperture to show shapes and colors, while still getting nice bubbly bokeh (though it would have been much more bubbly with a f/1.2 lens!) I think these two images are great for this time of year when the daylight gets shorter and we find ourselves huddled in our heated indoor spaces more and more... something bright and cheery to beat any hints of seasonal depression. In any case, I hope you enjoy my little abstract bits of art. ;-)

1 comments, to add [click here]:

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger