Hi Videoland...

posted on: December 5, 2007

Wanna see me look completely ridiculous?! Man, I'm such a dork in front of the camera, which is why I prefer to stay behind it!! I totally forgot about this video- too funny!!! I needed a good laugh!! It reminds me of a saying I have hanging in my bathroom...
"Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused."
I amuse myself a lot! Hit the play button...


It was OSP Indy 2007 (photography workshop) and it sounds like Nathan Holritz is presenting, and I'm diligently writing notes in my workshop journal like I always do! I believe Leann is the one filming me because she's one of the few people who's actually taller than me!!

1 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. OMG I'd forgotten about this clip too! OSP Indy was a great time, wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger