Wanna see me look completely ridiculous?! Man, I'm such a dork in front of the camera, which is why I prefer to stay behind it!! I totally forgot about this video- too funny!!! I needed a good laugh!! It reminds me of a saying I have hanging in my bathroom...
"Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused."
I amuse myself a lot! Hit the play button...
It was OSP Indy 2007 (photography workshop) and it sounds like Nathan Holritz is presenting, and I'm diligently writing notes in my workshop journal like I always do! I believe Leann is the one filming me because she's one of the few people who's actually taller than me!!
Popular Posts
-
When was the last time you actually stepped foot into a public library? Do you even know where your public library is? Public Libraries are...
-
Video above created by the wildly talented Jerk With a Camera !! (Thank you for letting me borrow your awesomeness!!) All week long, for an...
-
Each video is a clue, click play.... Did you figure out my secret message?? Update: My blog stalkers are so smart. ;-) Yes!!! I'm movi...
-
Thank you to everyone who entered for the Indie, Offbeat, Green, DIY Wedding Photography Giveaway !! I loved reading your stories and getti...
-
Chantel & Paul blew me away with how much of this wedding they did on their own! How they managed to do it all without being completely...
-
I can't believe it's been five years since Alex and I got married! Where does the time go? I've seen many of my couples go on ...
-
I've been looking for a more environmentally friendly way to package, protect, and ship my image CD/DVDs for a while now, and I think I...
-
OMG! Thank you to the wonderful people who nominated me to be Blu Girl of the Year !!! How awesome are you?! I look at the other fabulous...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





OMG I'd forgotten about this clip too! OSP Indy was a great time, wasn't it!
ReplyDelete