I couldn't help it! So sweet!! This was on the set of Scrubs (one of my favorite shows!) Click play to watch the video...
Popular Posts
-
Yesterday the Wedding Photojournalist Association announced it's Q3 Contest Winners and I was excited to see that two of my images plac...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I can't believe it's been five years since Alex and I got married! Where does the time go? I've seen many of my couples go on ...
-
View Larger Map This weekend was our one and only chance to find a place to live in Lowell, MA before we move there in July for my husband...
-
When was the last time you actually stepped foot into a public library? Do you even know where your public library is? Public Libraries are...
-
Here are a few subtle or not-so-subtle differences about the Aussie lifestyle to an American visitor (all images are iPhone photos from my ...
-
I have to give a BIG SHOUTOUT to Madeline Miller who customized my blog!! (If you're reading this in a feedreader, CLICK HERE to see ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
Thank you to everyone who entered for the Indie, Offbeat, Green, DIY Wedding Photography Giveaway !! I loved reading your stories and getti...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





YEAH!!!! We love scrubs!!!! Best proposal ever!
ReplyDeleteI love it! So sweet. What a brave guy to propose in front of the entire set. So cool.
ReplyDeletethat was awesome! I love scrubs!
ReplyDeleteIt took all my strength not to cry by-myself in front of my computer. Dam hormones!
ReplyDeleteAww! I got stinkin goosebumps!
ReplyDeleteOf course I cried!! I am such a sap - LOVE IT. I don't watch Scrubs but I still cried.
ReplyDeleteOooh, Gosh! So Beautiful!!!! ...I just can't not cry)
ReplyDelete