The Miracle Providers NorthEast have a mission to "improve the quality of life for local, less fortunate children and their families infected/affected by HIV and AIDS". Most of their funding is accomplished by throwing party-style fundraisers with fabulous performances in drag. Afterward, that money goes to local health agencies as well as providing items families may not be able to afford due to the costs associated with medical treatment.
Their most recent event was held just one floor below me in the Western Ave Studios Loading Dock. They did a great job of transforming a bare bones space into something fancy and fabulous! While I wasn't able to make it to the actual performance this time, I was able to capture some of the people who were enjoying themselves and contributing to the cause! Press play to begin the slideshow:
Popular Posts
-
This year has been huge. In one way or another, almost everyone I know has gone through some kind of major shift in their life this year....
-
View this post on Instagram A post shared by Anne’s Adventure Journal (@annermarlow) View this post on Insta...
-
It's 5am in Brisbane, QLD Australia on Monday January 2, 2012. For my family, it's still New Year's Day in the states. I...
-
If you're considering Marie Forleo's B-School or you've been flooded with marketing about how wonderful and amazing it is from...
-
No time to write a proper blog post right now, so instead I'll leave you with some recent images I shot to remind you of what I'm do...
-
I've received a lot of questions about moving my business- probably because I've started my small business in three different locati...
-
When I was depressed, I never could have written this blog post. I had no motivation to do anything, let alone write about what I was feel...
-
Happy St. Patrick's Day!! If you want to know the real story behind St. Patrick's Day, and why it is associated with the Irish, Goo...
-
Here are a few subtle or not-so-subtle differences about the Aussie lifestyle to an American visitor (all images are iPhone photos from my ...
-
There's a saying you might hear once or twice while wedding planning that goes something like: While planning for your wedding, don...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment