LOVE IT: Validation

posted on: March 27, 2009

I wish I could remember where I found this, but I love it. It's a mini movie and it really speaks to photographers and anyone in the pursuit of happiness. ;-) (Press play on the embedded video to watch.)

15 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Anonymous8:37 AM

    gotta agree with you! love it!!! although it's a bit much for me to handle with pregnancy hormones on top of all those good feelings. Thanks for the post anne, i'll have to pass it along to my clients too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:56 AM

    This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was the best 15 minutes I've had in a long time! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile!! I absoutely loved it!
    Thank you so much for sharing, Anne! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:10 PM

    Anne thank you for that! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Anne, that was awesome thanks for posting! plus I love that guy on Bones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Worth the 15mins to watch. Totally getting re-posted. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for that. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great break from work! Thank You for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for posting anne!! pure awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I smiled and cried! Thank you for posting this lovely gem of a flick! Will re-post for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the inspiration, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  13. a precious video! thanks for sharing it anne. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very inspiring. thanks for posting. i'll have to remember to watch it whenever i'm feeling unappreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome - made me smile and appreciate feeling validated! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger