Casting Call: Boston Pin-Up Girls!

posted on: February 6, 2010


(Press play to begin the slideshow!)

One of the funnest things I got to do when I lived in Terre Haute, IN, was partner with Samantha McGranahan to help establish The Roxy Girls. Now that I have a studio in Lowell, Massachusetts, I'm ready to update my Pin-Up Photography Collection in anticipation of a new brand for the New England market! All I need now are some awesome girls to help make it happen! Girls of ALL sizes ages 18+ are welcome! You may have to pay for hair & make-up, but the photo shoot will be complimentary to help me re-establish my portfolio with the wicked smart, geeky, and kick-ass girls of New England!

If this sounds like something you're interested in, drop me an email through my website and I'll send you more info about what you can expect and how to prepare! Please pass this on to friends who would love it as well!

(PS. I also offer Film Noir Boudoir if you're looking for something more intimate & fine art.)

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger