Kim & Rene's Wedding

posted on: November 28, 2006



Could this couple be any hotter?! You may remember Kim & Rene from their engagement pictures in the portrait section of my website. They are yummy in so many ways!! Their ceremony was held at Our Lady of Sorrows in Farmington Hills, MI.


I love Kim's makeup!! Heather did an amazing job, but then she went and messed up her own makeup by crying in happiness...




You may remember cute little Natalie who has now been a flower girl in three weddings I've photographed!! Well, she's always had an amusement with veils and whenever she has been close to one, she pretends to wear it like it's her own. So this time, Natalie got her own veil to wear and play with...


I love this picture of the brothers...


and dad giving his little girl away...


What a happy family!



What famous movie character would this be?


After the formal portraits at the church, we had a ton of time to kill, so the wedding party went to Cowley's for a few appetizers and drinks. I just love the bar here - it's so decorative! If you happen to see someone who looks kinda like Kim the next time you're at Cowley's... make sure you leave her a big tip!


When friends and family give me a hard time during portraits or tell me not to take pictures of them, I make it my secret mission to look for the most opportune moment when I can grab an embarassing shot for my blog (all in good fun, of course!) The first shot is what photographers would call "chimping"..

In this next shot, Kim's sister demolished her bouquet and tried to deny it, but the evidence was clear..


Go, boy, GO!


Since we already had a nice bed of roses from the earlier bouquet demolishing, I thought I could make use of it as a nice background...


When I peeked into this forest trail, I saw a small spot of beautiful light and just had to take advantage...


Their reception was held at Burton Manor in Livonia, and was decorated with plenty of lavender roses!


Can you tell what they're thinking in this picture??


... I'm guessing it had something to do with this...


I love how classic this image is...


Girls just wanna have fuh-un!!


Kim looks like she has a surprise for Rene, but click on an image to view the slideshow and see why the joke is really on her!!


This is how I feel at the end of a wedding day!!

2 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Anonymous8:06 AM

    very nice work...
    welcome to indiana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela!! I love your work too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger