On my way to Chattytown..

posted on: November 5, 2006



Tonight I'll be headed out of town with Nate & Amanda, as well as Leann as we make our way down to Chattanooga, TN for a photographer's conference. There will be about 90 photographers from all over the U.S. to discuss ways that we can improve our businesses, our service to our clients, and ourselves as photographers. I know this will be a very inspiring experience, so I'm preparing myself to get very little sleep!! I look forward to posting more engagement and wedding pictures when I get back on Thursday!! If you need to get ahold of me while I'm away, phone will be the best way, but I'll still try to check my email from time to time!

While I'm away, here are a few fashion tips from "Ask a Gay Man" on YouTube.. (WARNING: for entertainment only, do not press play if you, or anyone within earshot, are offended by profanity, gayness, fashionistas, or comb-over bangs.)

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger