It was almost too easy to ignore this little work of dirt art while walking along the Cam in Cambridge, England, but as I stepped closer I gained a new appreciation for the time and effort it must have taken someone to etch this from soil. Or had they used some other type of substance which attracted the soil? It definitely wasn't charcoal. In any case, it made me stop to consider the possibilities and implications of biodegradable art and their fleeting nature. Only a photo has the ability to make this art work live on indefinitely.

Travel Log: Biodegradable Dirt Painting in Cambridge, England
posted on: March 8, 2013
See more like this:
adventure year .
art .
design .
england .
green .
iphonography .
personal .
random .
travel
Popular Posts
-
When was the last time you actually stepped foot into a public library? Do you even know where your public library is? Public Libraries are...
-
Video above created by the wildly talented Jerk With a Camera !! (Thank you for letting me borrow your awesomeness!!) All week long, for an...
-
Each video is a clue, click play.... Did you figure out my secret message?? Update: My blog stalkers are so smart. ;-) Yes!!! I'm movi...
-
Thank you to everyone who entered for the Indie, Offbeat, Green, DIY Wedding Photography Giveaway !! I loved reading your stories and getti...
-
I've been looking for a more environmentally friendly way to package, protect, and ship my image CD/DVDs for a while now, and I think I...
-
I can't believe it's been five years since Alex and I got married! Where does the time go? I've seen many of my couples go on ...
-
"Anne, why aren't you blogging?!" I cringe every time I hear that question right now because I would LOVE to be blogging, but...
-
Yesterday the Wedding Photojournalist Association announced it's Q3 Contest Winners and I was excited to see that two of my images plac...
-
Thank you again to everyone who helped me find a new look for my neglected head of hair!! It felt a little like I was on a mini-episode of ...
-
Since it's hard to get close to a Koala in the wild, most of these photos are from the Featherdale Wildlife Park between Sydney and t...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment