November Desktop Image - Life in Focus

posted on: November 1, 2009

Fall leaf colors out of focus

I'll be using the top image as my desktop for November as a reminder to focus on the important things in life. I included the second image just so you could see what it was that I was photographing out of focus, but you're welcome to download that one too if you'd prefer. Just click on an image to download it. ;-)

Colored Wet Fall Leaves

It's been almost 6 months since I've added anything new to this blog, but it's been a life-changing six months. More on that another time. For now, you'll be happy to know that you'll be able to find me around "these here parts" on a more regular basis again. ;-)

10 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Welcome back Anne!! I've really really really missed you...and your posts!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I've missed your posts! I can't wait to find out what's been going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful images--both. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daria - I just found a photo of you the other day. You're such a sweetie!

    Cheryl - All will be revealed in time. ;)

    Nancy - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to hear what's been going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to see you back, I've been missing yours posts... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was time!! Glad to read you again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see you blogging again. Looking forward to seeing more of your amazing photos and hearing about what's going on with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogging is like caffeine. You always come back to it. o.k. :) *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger