Boudoir Sessions- Thanksgiving Weekend

posted on: October 26, 2007

I've had a lot of requests for boudoir sessions recently, with people asking me if I'll be in their metropolitan area any time soon. While I'll be spending Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday with family, I'll have time that Saturday and Sunday for a few boudoir sessions, the only problem is, I don't know what city I'll be in!

You see, every year we have this dilemma about where to go for Thanksgiving. Alex's family is in Missouri, and my family is in Michigan, and we live right smack dab in the middle - 7.5 hours either way. So- to help solve the dilemma of where we should go this Thanksgiving, I'm going to leave it up to YOU to tell me what city you'd like me to do a boudoir shoot in! Detroit & Chicago will take us to my family in Michigan, and St. Louis & Kansas City will take us to Alex's family in Missouri. So, what city would you or a friend want your boudoir session in? Or maybe you're one of our family or friends who just wants to swing the vote in your favor! Whatever the case may be please vote below, and feel free to pass this along to your friends!



If you're seriously interested in a boudoir session, visit my Film Noir Boudoir site to read more about it and then send me an email letting me know your location. It might be possible that I'll be doing a session later this year or early next year in your area, so even if I don't end up in your city this time around, it may be possible in the future.

4 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Kansas City Anne...We can party like it's 1999 again!

    JD

    ReplyDelete
  2. T-Day in D-town. Must must. Not interested in a boudoir session, but a "lifestyle" session for sure. And if not this time, then next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can come to Clearwater, Florida and have the SUNNY beach at your door step. Doesn't sound good?? I'll get back to you in January!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't list "Marion Indiana" so I put Chicago... I *am* interested in a boudoir session with you though!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger