(Mom, Jim, Me, Alex)
Congratulations Mom & Jim!!!
posted on: March 10, 2007
My mom recently met the man of her dreams and they were married yesterday at the First Presbyterian Church of Birmingham, MI. I wish I could have been there and I wish I had a better picture of the two of them and more time to write about their wonderful story, but I'm hoping that my mom will take time to write on her blog about everything once she returns from her weekend honeymoon! Congratulations Mom & Jim - I love you and hope for only more wonderful days to come!!!!

(Mom, Jim, Me, Alex)
(Mom, Jim, Me, Alex)
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
Brooke & Jason are some of the nicest, kindest people you could ever meet. She's a special ed/art teacher, and he's an EMT- so ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment