I'm a WPJA weeener!

posted on: March 5, 2007

The Winter 2006 WPJA winners were announced last night and two of my images turned up winners!! There are many amazing photographers in the organization, and hence, amazing photographs in the collection of winners! I'm so honored to be among so many photographers that I admire and to have my imagery considered alongside theirs. I also know that there are a lot of amazing images out there that had to get cut, because there's only room for so many, so I simply feel lucky to be among those that were included! ;-)

Here are my WPJA winning images:

CATEGORY: ACTION

JUDGES COMMENTS: Whoever he is, he's lucky! All the girls are grabbing for him and he is very cool through it all. Great composition, use of flash to highlight the main subjects. A wonderful moment and a great storytelling image.

CATEGORY: CAKE CUTTING

JUDGES COMMENTS: Scary but fun!

13 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Wooo Hoooo!!!!! Congrats! I'll see you at WPPI! Vegas Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Anne! Awesome images!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Champ!
    Great job on your fun winning images!
    I think my geeky new goal is to get a top 3 award, but the competition is quite stiff.
    Your blog is on my list of top 5 to check every day!!
    I'm going to WPPI too, so I would love to meet you!!
    congrats again!
    ~daria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooo from me too! Congratulations Anne, you deserve the recognition.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!! it's well earned!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:11 PM

    Congrats, lady!! I've always loved the top one. I wonder if that guy knows he's so popular ;)

    Did you submit a lot of images for consideration?

    Anyway - you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey anne,

    big fan of your work. great job (as always) and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATUUUUUUULATIONS!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!
    hope to see you in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Anne, you're amazing. That's all.

    xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are so awesome!!! Thank you so much for sharing my excitement with me!!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that cake picture rocks! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:32 AM

    hooty hoooo, congrats girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger