Here are some of the projects I'm working on behind the scenes, which will eventually make it to my blog (of course, these are only the photographic projects... there are other projects which I have yet to reveal!)....
Karen & Tim's Wedding
Megan & Eric's Wedding
Dena & Jeff's Wedding
Maria & Chad's Wedding
Candice & Brian's Wedding
Jamie & Nathaniel's Engagement
Day in the Life of Reid
OSP Indy Workshop Video
Stampead Band Shoot
Fred & Beth Engagement
Erika's Maternity
Kate & Stephen's Wedding
DC Adventures
Some things may be blogged out of order due to the nature of what I can accomplish while other things are in progress. For example... it takes a few days to upload and archive an entire wedding to my off-site servers in California - which is still faster than sending it on DVD and waiting for it to be uploaded. So, while I can't upload another wedding during that time, I can work on other smaller projects and write blogs while the wedding is uploading. I'm also working on a new workflow, which will take advantage of new technologies and techniques that will help speed up the process from capture to delivery without sacrificing the quality that is so important to me.
And because I think blog posts are boring without a little eye candy, here's an interesting YouTube find created for the Gotan Project. I love that this video uses a lot of artistic compositional techniques- which we just don't get enough of these days with the mundane camera angles of television shows... but I guess that's what music videos and movies are for, right?
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
Brooke & Jason are some of the nicest, kindest people you could ever meet. She's a special ed/art teacher, and he's an EMT- so ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





can't wait to see all the new projects! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, Anne! Beth and I had a great day with you and Alex. We can't wait to see what you've done, and to see you again in September!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Here we come! ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Anne--I subscribed to your blog. :) Love your youtube "alerts"...and, I began my own *gasp* blogger site this weekend!...it's a very humble beginning!
ReplyDelete