Misty recently made it into the final round of BluDomain's cutest dog contest. I think it's up to a bunch of kindergarten children now to decide who the winner will be. Misty, of course, doesn't care if she wins or not because she's a total diva and simply likes to strike poses for the camera. Her inner diva really comes out when you don't feed her on time; if the food arrives late, she'll bark up a storm about how terrible the wait staff is. She can't stand crowded places because she has an immense fear of being stepped on, so she prefers to be held and people love holding her (Paris Hilton's pup ain't got nuthin' on this bitch). She's smaller than most house cats with a svelt figure under 5lbs. She doesn't like to talk about her age, but I think she's almost 13 years old (that puppy haircut can be deceiving)! She says that if she wins the cutest dog contest, she'll buy a new wardrobe and model it for Blu's winter collection! If she doesn't win, she'll probably buy a new wardrobe anyway!
Meet Misty
posted on: October 2, 2006
Misty recently made it into the final round of BluDomain's cutest dog contest. I think it's up to a bunch of kindergarten children now to decide who the winner will be. Misty, of course, doesn't care if she wins or not because she's a total diva and simply likes to strike poses for the camera. Her inner diva really comes out when you don't feed her on time; if the food arrives late, she'll bark up a storm about how terrible the wait staff is. She can't stand crowded places because she has an immense fear of being stepped on, so she prefers to be held and people love holding her (Paris Hilton's pup ain't got nuthin' on this bitch). She's smaller than most house cats with a svelt figure under 5lbs. She doesn't like to talk about her age, but I think she's almost 13 years old (that puppy haircut can be deceiving)! She says that if she wins the cutest dog contest, she'll buy a new wardrobe and model it for Blu's winter collection! If she doesn't win, she'll probably buy a new wardrobe anyway!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
Brooke & Jason are some of the nicest, kindest people you could ever meet. She's a special ed/art teacher, and he's an EMT- so ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
I wasn't able to get a photo post up this morning, so instead I offer you these ridiculous videos of my dog, my husband, and... reluctan...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





Misty is such a diva. She totally has that Napoleon complex going on. If she wins this contest watch out!!! Her ego is going to be bigger than it already out of control. She may even change management and get a new owner.
ReplyDelete:-)
How true!!!
ReplyDeleteMy 4 yr old son just saw this and said 'Oh Mom!! What a cute doggie!'. I agree! I bet she'll be lots of fun.
ReplyDeletehow stinkin cute! will you write all of my blog entries, I love reading your stuff!
ReplyDeleteSure Amanda... I'll write in your blog and you can design my albums... sounds like a fair trade-off, yes? :-) (to my clients... I'm just kidding!! Even though Amanda does FABULOUS albums!)
ReplyDelete