New Blog Features Added!
posted on: October 24, 2006
First, you'll notice there's a place where you can subscribe to my blog and have updates emailed directly to you! Second, you'll notice there's a green chatbox where you can leave a message for me or anyone reading my blog. Last, but not least, at the verrrrry bottom of the blog you'll see a link to the bridal recommendations collected by Pictage, written by my awesome brides!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
Brooke & Jason are some of the nicest, kindest people you could ever meet. She's a special ed/art teacher, and he's an EMT- so ...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
I wasn't able to get a photo post up this morning, so instead I offer you these ridiculous videos of my dog, my husband, and... reluctan...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





I did not know that Pictage feature existed, so, thanks for alerting me to that!
ReplyDelete