Congratulations to Jodie & Alex who were recently married at the fabulous English Inn in Eaton Rapids! I had the pleasure of joining them for their "afternoon delight" a few weeks ago. Jodie's children made the cutest flower girl and ring bearer! The ambiance at the English Inn is so personal and beautiful that I can hardly take credit for the beautiful pictures- it was all so naturally elegant. Jennifer Dery assisted me for this wedding and will be posting some images on her site as well. I wish Jodie & Alex the best in their new life together!! Here's hoping that there are many more smiles to come :-)
Jodie & Alex's Wedding
posted on: September 14, 2005
Congratulations to Jodie & Alex who were recently married at the fabulous English Inn in Eaton Rapids! I had the pleasure of joining them for their "afternoon delight" a few weeks ago. Jodie's children made the cutest flower girl and ring bearer! The ambiance at the English Inn is so personal and beautiful that I can hardly take credit for the beautiful pictures- it was all so naturally elegant. Jennifer Dery assisted me for this wedding and will be posting some images on her site as well. I wish Jodie & Alex the best in their new life together!! Here's hoping that there are many more smiles to come :-)
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
It was a dark and stormy day as the wind shook the branches of the trees in Royal Oak, MI. Yet, inside her bungalow home, the bride was ...
-
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
-
After I moved to New York city and switched my focus from Wedding & Portrait Photography to Architecture & Interior Photography, I ...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment