Congratulations to Alison & Dan who were married Labor Day weekend! The wedding took place in the lovely Andersen Memorial Rose Garden in Saginaw, MI with the reception following in the local Pulaski Hall. Even though their reception was immediately following their ceremony, they took plenty of time getting pictures of just them together before the reception- which led to one of my favorite pictures shown above. :-) I wish them (and their puppy) all the best! Alison & Dan have kindly removed their event key to allow others to view their images (registration is still required). Click Here to view images from Alison & Dan's Wedding.
Alison & Dan's Wedding
posted on: September 10, 2005
Congratulations to Alison & Dan who were married Labor Day weekend! The wedding took place in the lovely Andersen Memorial Rose Garden in Saginaw, MI with the reception following in the local Pulaski Hall. Even though their reception was immediately following their ceremony, they took plenty of time getting pictures of just them together before the reception- which led to one of my favorite pictures shown above. :-) I wish them (and their puppy) all the best! Alison & Dan have kindly removed their event key to allow others to view their images (registration is still required). Click Here to view images from Alison & Dan's Wedding.
Popular Posts
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
-
I wasn't able to get a photo post up this morning, so instead I offer you these ridiculous videos of my dog, my husband, and... reluctan...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Every month or so I change my desktop image to a recent photograph I've taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my ...
-
Can you guess what team Bobbi & Dan like to root for?? These two are HUGE University of Michigan fans. Even though they live in Califo...
-
Brooke & Jason are some of the nicest, kindest people you could ever meet. She's a special ed/art teacher, and he's an EMT- so ...
-
By now, if you have anything to do with weddings, you've probably seen this little gem of a creation. When Kathleen forwarded the link ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment