Idiot the Wise

posted on: September 29, 2005

In this bloggity-blogger world, strangers meet at random points of intersection and bring attention to things you may have swept under the rug. Seven/Idiot the Wise, creator of "Idiot the Wise: Poetic Chemistry" blog sent me a little note letting me know he used one of my freely shared images (found on Flickr.com) in his own personal weblog posting:Lyricist Lounge "Ohm". Just wanted to give a shout out to this cool lyric grafitti artist from Jerusalem. He has some pretty powerful things to say about the world around us.

Here's my picture, titled "Open Mic", which he used in his blog...


Here's one of HIS images/messages that I think makes a nice compliment to my image above..

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger