Sara & Thad's Engagement

posted on: September 6, 2005

I have to admit that I was starting to think Sara & Thad were never going to get engagement pics because we were getting so close to their wedding date and it seemed like I could never secure a date with this busy couple! Luckily, they were able to find a little bit of time in their packed pre-wedding schedules to enjoy an evening at the Heritage Park in Farmington Hills. I'd only been to this park once before to check it out when Sara first mentioned she might want to get pictures done here, so it was nice to put together some of my visions with real people in the frame.

This park has so much variety in scenery from woods to fields to play areas and interesting buildings, and you can tell that the park is heavily valued by the community because it's kept in such beautiful condition (and patrolled heavily by nagging ladies who can smell a dog a mile away). Unfortunately they didn't allow dogs, so we weren't able to bring their cute puppy Bosley out of the car, but we did manage to get some great shots and it gave Sara & Thad a chance to spend some much needed "alone" time together. If you've already done an engagement session with me (or even just viewed someone else's) you've probably figured out how much I love kissing pictures ;-). I thought it was so cute when at one point in our session Sara said, "I don't think we've kissed this much in a long time- when can we do this again?!" Awwwwwww ;-)

Here are a few pictures from their session:

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger