When I saw this video, it filled my heart with warm fuzzies and I just had to share it with you. I think I will always be in awe when it comes to little acts of love. I found myself pausing the video frequently just so I could read each page! There are some really funny and wise quotes among the many photos.. you just have to see it for yourself! Click play to watch the youtube video below:
To read more about the story behind this video, visit: A Special Marriage Proposal from New York and Seoul
Thanks to Sheng Chen for sharing it!
Popular Posts
-
When was the last time you actually stepped foot into a public library? Do you even know where your public library is? Public Libraries are...
-
I just got home and have a TON of pictures and stories to post from my holiday vacation with family, but before I can get to any of that I...
-
I have to give a BIG SHOUTOUT to Madeline Miller who customized my blog!! (If you're reading this in a feedreader, CLICK HERE to see ...
-
View Larger Map This weekend was our one and only chance to find a place to live in Lowell, MA before we move there in July for my husband...
-
Kristin & Tyson, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.... First comes LOVE... Then comes MARRIAGE (proposal)... Then comes the AWESOME i...
-
As the rain trickled down the outside of my window, thoughts of fireplaces and drinking something warm and cozy came to mind. So, I headed ...
-
I have been overwhelmed with wonderful comments on my blog this week and I look forward to all of the giving I'll be doing!! I wanted t...
-
Each video is a clue, click play.... Did you figure out my secret message?? Update: My blog stalkers are so smart. ;-) Yes!!! I'm movi...
-
Jenn & AJ are the first couple I've photographed in my new town of Terre Haute! AJ went to Indiana State University and learned ho...
-
Chantel & Paul blew me away with how much of this wedding they did on their own! How they managed to do it all without being completely...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





It's so super cute!!! What a sweet guy =)
ReplyDelete