When I saw this video, it filled my heart with warm fuzzies and I just had to share it with you. I think I will always be in awe when it comes to little acts of love. I found myself pausing the video frequently just so I could read each page! There are some really funny and wise quotes among the many photos.. you just have to see it for yourself! Click play to watch the youtube video below:
To read more about the story behind this video, visit: A Special Marriage Proposal from New York and Seoul
Thanks to Sheng Chen for sharing it!
Popular Posts
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
I wasn't able to get a photo post up this morning, so instead I offer you these ridiculous videos of my dog, my husband, and... reluctan...
-
Every month or so I change my desktop image to a recent photograph I've taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my ...
-
Can you guess what team Bobbi & Dan like to root for?? These two are HUGE University of Michigan fans. Even though they live in Califo...
-
Brooke & Jason are some of the nicest, kindest people you could ever meet. She's a special ed/art teacher, and he's an EMT- so ...
-
By now, if you have anything to do with weddings, you've probably seen this little gem of a creation. When Kathleen forwarded the link ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





It's so super cute!!! What a sweet guy =)
ReplyDelete