This Saturday, and the first two weekends of December, I'll be offering a free holiday photo booth at my studio from 12-5pm!! Last year I did this and it was a TON of fun!! We got so many creative images with fun and silly props. Since it happens during Western Ave Open Studios, there are also a ton of amazing artists to see with local handmade items to make for a very unique and artistic holiday gift shopping experience!! I would love for you to visit with your family and friends and stop by for your free holiday photo and maybe even some cookies and hot cocoa!!! To see some examples from last year, {CLICK HERE}!
Free Holiday Photo Booth!
posted on: November 3, 2010
This Saturday, and the first two weekends of December, I'll be offering a free holiday photo booth at my studio from 12-5pm!! Last year I did this and it was a TON of fun!! We got so many creative images with fun and silly props. Since it happens during Western Ave Open Studios, there are also a ton of amazing artists to see with local handmade items to make for a very unique and artistic holiday gift shopping experience!! I would love for you to visit with your family and friends and stop by for your free holiday photo and maybe even some cookies and hot cocoa!!! To see some examples from last year, {CLICK HERE}!
Popular Posts
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
By now, if you have anything to do with weddings, you've probably seen this little gem of a creation. When Kathleen forwarded the link ...
-
I wasn't able to get a photo post up this morning, so instead I offer you these ridiculous videos of my dog, my husband, and... reluctan...
-
Every month or so I change my desktop image to a recent photograph I've taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my ...
-
Can you guess what team Bobbi & Dan like to root for?? These two are HUGE University of Michigan fans. Even though they live in Califo...
-
Brooke & Jason are some of the nicest, kindest people you could ever meet. She's a special ed/art teacher, and he's an EMT- so ...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Yesterday the Wedding Photojournalist Association announced it's Q3 Contest Winners and I was excited to see that two of my images plac...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment