Both of these images were selected because their original versions were quite bland in their natural state and easy to glance over, but after pulling out their rich colors, they're beautiful pieces I'd love to see on my desktop every day. Is there anything that you pass over on a regular basis because it doesn't look interesting at first glance? There's extraordinary beauty to be found within the ordinary. Click an image to download a high resolution version for your desktop.
October Desktop
posted on: October 1, 2010
Both of these images were selected because their original versions were quite bland in their natural state and easy to glance over, but after pulling out their rich colors, they're beautiful pieces I'd love to see on my desktop every day. Is there anything that you pass over on a regular basis because it doesn't look interesting at first glance? There's extraordinary beauty to be found within the ordinary. Click an image to download a high resolution version for your desktop.
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment