These lovely people won't be acting on stage, but will be managing behind the scenes:
The Laramie Project - Actor Headshots
posted on: October 16, 2010
The UML Off Broadway Players will be performing The Laramie Project starting this Thursday, October 21st until Wednesday October 27th. I've heard so many great things about this play and I can't wait to see it! For more details, {CLICK HERE} to see their event page! I had a ton of fun doing the headshots for the show! Here are the images the actors chose for themselves, we had so many fun out-takes that couldn't be used, but may still find their way onto facebook. ;-)








These lovely people won't be acting on stage, but will be managing behind the scenes:


These lovely people won't be acting on stage, but will be managing behind the scenes:
Popular Posts
-
Video above created by the wildly talented Jerk With a Camera !! (Thank you for letting me borrow your awesomeness!!) All week long, for an...
-
When was the last time you actually stepped foot into a public library? Do you even know where your public library is? Public Libraries are...
-
Each video is a clue, click play.... Did you figure out my secret message?? Update: My blog stalkers are so smart. ;-) Yes!!! I'm movi...
-
Thank you to everyone who entered for the Indie, Offbeat, Green, DIY Wedding Photography Giveaway !! I loved reading your stories and getti...
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
I've been looking for a more environmentally friendly way to package, protect, and ship my image CD/DVDs for a while now, and I think I...
-
Chantel & Paul blew me away with how much of this wedding they did on their own! How they managed to do it all without being completely...
-
OMG! Thank you to the wonderful people who nominated me to be Blu Girl of the Year !!! How awesome are you?! I look at the other fabulous...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
I can't believe it's been five years since Alex and I got married! Where does the time go? I've seen many of my couples go on ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment