Published in Brides Magazine!
posted on: August 20, 2008
I actually have no idea what issue this was because all I got was this .pdf from the publisher! I'm honored that they contacted me about one of my images for an editorial feature on Homespun weddings, especially because I looooove DIY & home weddings! Seriously- they are my favorite! My image is at the bottom, of the fiddle player- who did an awesome job at Dena & Jeff's wedding in South Haven, MI. He totally rocked and I hope he's OK with his new semi-fame! HA! Thanks Dena & Jeff for having such an awesome wedding that editors are still looking at your images years later!!
Popular Posts
-
When was the last time you actually stepped foot into a public library? Do you even know where your public library is? Public Libraries are...
-
Video above created by the wildly talented Jerk With a Camera !! (Thank you for letting me borrow your awesomeness!!) All week long, for an...
-
Each video is a clue, click play.... Did you figure out my secret message?? Update: My blog stalkers are so smart. ;-) Yes!!! I'm movi...
-
I've been looking for a more environmentally friendly way to package, protect, and ship my image CD/DVDs for a while now, and I think I...
-
I can't believe it's been five years since Alex and I got married! Where does the time go? I've seen many of my couples go on ...
-
Thank you to everyone who entered for the Indie, Offbeat, Green, DIY Wedding Photography Giveaway !! I loved reading your stories and getti...
-
"Anne, why aren't you blogging?!" I cringe every time I hear that question right now because I would LOVE to be blogging, but...
-
Yesterday the Wedding Photojournalist Association announced it's Q3 Contest Winners and I was excited to see that two of my images plac...
-
Here are a few subtle or not-so-subtle differences about the Aussie lifestyle to an American visitor (all images are iPhone photos from my ...
-
Thank you again to everyone who helped me find a new look for my neglected head of hair!! It felt a little like I was on a mini-episode of ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





Wow - I feel special too! Just a FYI his name is Andru Bemis at http://andrubemis.com/ - That was a great wedding! Cant believe that it has almost been two years!
ReplyDeleteHope to chat soon! Dena
CONGRATS, Anne! You totally deserve it!
ReplyDelete