Thank You Southern Weddings!

posted on: August 7, 2008

Southern Weddings is a beautiful publication- not just for the fabulous dames of the South, but for all of the lovely ladies who enjoy sweet sophistication typically found in the South. At Lauren & Eric's wedding, I can't tell you how many times I heard people whisper things like "this looks like something straight out of Southern Living," so naturally, I was honored when Southern Weddings decided to feature some of my images from Lauren & Eric's wedding!! I can only imagine how excited Lauren was when she got the news! CLICK HERE to see Lauren & Eric featured on the Southern Weddings blog- and while you're there, check out all of the other beautiful ideas and weddings featured!



PS. In case you haven't noticed (yeah right) I've been a bad blogger lately and I'm CRAZY behind on blogging all of the fabulous weddings I've been shooting! Hang in there with me! I WILL catch up... eventually. I have TONS of awesome images to share!

5 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. that is gorgeous!!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:44 PM

    Anne, we love your work! No, seriously, I love your work. Lauren & Eric's wedding was so classic and elegant. Thanks again for allowing us to share it with our readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    I am missing your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anne! I've missed you so I came looking for you on your blog. :) Just wanted to say hi and remind you how much I love your stuff - like waaaaay more than to the moon and back!! I hope you are doing well!!

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger