April Desktop Images

posted on: April 1, 2008

Every month I try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy and freshen up your desktop!



Spring is here!!! I love looking at the sky- the clouds, stars, whatever it may be. I love feeling that sense of infinity. After spending a lot of time indoors during the winter months, nothing feels better than getting out and being able to enjoy a spring day. After living in Michigan for a long time, I'm still not quite used to seeing so many blooms in early April, but the trees around here just get better every day. Both of these images were taken with my point & shoot. This next one was done on macro mode- these blossoms are only maybe an inch large in person....



This next image is not my own, but since April is Earth Day, take moment to click and view what these icons mean and how they can help us be more environmentally friendly every day. It's all about small changes adding up to big impact.


0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger