Megan & Jason Engagement

posted on: April 18, 2008

Megan-Jason-Engagement-14.jpg
Let me introduce you to Megan and her fiancé McSteamy.... ;-)

Megan-Jason-Engagement-03.jpg

Of course he's not "THE" McSteamy... but he does a pretty good impression, right?! Check him out! I think Jason really wants to be a model...
Megan-Jason-Engagement-04.jpg
(Are you diggin' Megan's reflection in the door as much as I am? Yeah, baby!)

Megan-Jason-Engagement-05.jpg

Megan-Jason-Engagement-08.jpg
Even before I met Megan for their engagement session in Detroit, I already knew that I'd totally love her. She's so funny and has no reservations about just being herself and putting it all out on the table. So, right after a sweet romantic kiss like the one above, she breaks into this next moment...HA! I love it!!
Megan-Jason-Engagement-09.jpg

They wanted to squeeze in some of the city's landmarks into their photos, so we rode the People Mover around the city to catch some of the sights and things that were important to them. ;-)
Megan-Jason-Engagement-01.jpg

Megan-Jason-Engagement-02.jpg

Does this look familiar to anyone?? A little Bob Dylan perhaps? ;-)
Megan-Jason-Engagement-06.jpg

I think I like this one a little more... but I'm a fan of close and wide....
Megan-Jason-Engagement-07.jpg

I've always loved this statue in one of the people mover stations... "whatcha readin' there guy"?
Megan-Jason-Engagement-10.jpg

I just love the feeling in this image...
Megan-Jason-Engagement-11.jpg

I saved the best for last! When Jason was ready to propose, he took Megan out for a nice dinner at the Ren Cen and then a walk along the riverwalk. It was right here that Jason asked if he and Megan could spend the rest of their lives together.... and where she said yes!!
Megan-Jason-Engagement-12.jpg
Now I can't wait for the wedding day!!!

6 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. #9 and #10 - Love'em

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the variey in this shoot - it's great that you want to all of their favorite sentimental places.

    great woek here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so I absolutely adore the black and white againt the wall (wow I hope that's decriptive enough- I didn't count! haha) And I love the one at the end against the skyline. Ohhhhh, to shoot in the city! ;) Thanks for the blog love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one has such symmetry! Good job Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! The one with the tiger in the background is sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey anne,
    i always try that bob dylan pose with couples and most of them have never seen it before. can you beleive it?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger