Starbucks Gift Card Winner!!

posted on: April 20, 2007

Thank you to everyone who gave me different drink ideas to try (CLICK HERE to check them out)!! I can't wait to taste your delicious concoctions!! This time the winner was chosen at random by closing my eyes, scrolling the responses up and down the screen and blindly placing a finger on the screen to find a winner. I couldn't believe who won, especially since I had JUST blogger her wedding! She must be one of those people who always gets lucky!!

Starbucks Gift Card Winner!
Congratulations Dena!!! Enjoy a few Non-fat Peppermint Mocha No-whips on me!

Keep your eyes open for my next contest- I'm going to find something cool in Norway to give away!! Just remember, my contests are usually tucked away in random posts- that way only my most dedicated blog readers win fun stuff! ;)

2 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. I would say that I am pretty lucky - I got Jeff and as you can see from the wedding photos, and he is the best!

    Thanks Anne!

    http://www.denarella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Congrats Dena!

    Have fun in Norway Anne. Take a few photos or something. haha

    I'll be on the lookout for that Norway prize.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger