Wedding Planning Blogs!

posted on: April 16, 2007

There are so many great blogs about wedding planning that you could probably fill one to two hours each day just reading new posts from all of them (.... I try to limit it to 30 minutes while I'm eating lunch)! The ideas and resources are endless - just take a look at these fabulous wedding blogs to see what I mean!



Something Old, Something New
- anything but cookie-cutter


Style Me Pretty
- a blog for the style obsessed bride


WeddingBee
- a team of several bloggers talk local and global about wedding planning


Speaking of people who like to plan, here's a couple that must have put a LOT of planning into their first dance!!


If you start a wedding planning blog (or any blog!), I hope you let me know so that I can keep up with all of your great wedding ideas and stories!!

4 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Anonymous9:01 AM

    okay, that was just tooo awesome
    I'm such an 80's nerd!
    very cool find miss anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:38 PM

    best first dance ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:08 PM

    I giggled when I saw your comment on my blog about the Dirty Dancing video - is that not the best thing? Cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - I put that SAME video up on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger