Sarah & Shannon's Wedding

posted on: September 27, 2006



When Sarah & Shannon look at each other, it's as if they melt into a completely different world together. Their wedding was full of elegance and charm with a touch of whimsical which transported their guests to a different time and place. The English Inn in Eaton Rapids, MI set the stage with beautiful scenery; even the basement bar has a certain worldly charm.



One of Sarah's requests when we met was to achieve a fine art feeling for her wedding images. Usually fine art involves quite a bit of posing and directing. However, since I like to work as candidly as possible in order to capture people as they naturally are, I'm always thrilled when a fine art image appears before my eyes in completely candid moments.



The harpist did a beautiful job and the weather was simply perfect for the ceremony!



Who can resist happy babies?


There's a lot of special meaning and importance in this next image. Just thinking about what it means and how amazing it is that it happened naturally gets me all verklempt.


Of course, everyone wants to see your bling!


The bustle is often the bridesmaid's biggest challenge on the wedding day. Finding the ribbons is often the hardest part!


Check out the butterflies!



Dress blues and peonies.


Look at them swing on the dance floor! I absolutely loved the accordian fold underlay in this dress!!



Shannon was the master dipper-kisser!! I have so many pictures of him dipping and kissing Sarah throughout the day!! I think it totally goes with the music that Sarah picked for her first dance and the slideshow.


Congratulations Sarah & Shannon!! I hope this day is only the beginning of many more happily ever afters....

2 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. you have such an awesome style!! and wow, that dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:39 PM

    Shannon said that when we first saw the slideshow he started to get teary eyed with happiness. I can't wait to order some of these pics to frame! I've received many compliments from my family and friends about how lovely the photos turned out. I really love the photo of Shannon and I kissing at sunset, as well as the ones you got with my me and my dad. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger