Karen & Tim Engagement

posted on: September 6, 2006



Woo Hoo!! My first engagement session in Indy! I had a lot of time before Karen & Tim's engagement session to explore the city and I have to say that Indianapolis is definitely one of the cleanest downtown areas I've ever seen! I had a really hard time finding any kind of grafitti! Instead, I found beautiful and artfully decorated walls and buildings. The Canal was really beautiful and serene... what a great place to go for a walk.





We also did a little bit of shooting around the IMA. I just loved the historical gardens there.





Karen & Tim are such a fun and cute couple. I have to admit that I was a little worried about the formal attire which can make it difficult to really let loose and have fun, but they were so cool about not letting that get in the way of making some great pictures. I can't wait to photograph their Indianapolis wedding!!

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger