Dery Photography

posted on: August 20, 2005

When I first saw Jen's work, I thought, "There's a photographer I'd really like to meet!" She's very humble about her work and her work is simply fantastic. She has a style all her own that comes across in each photograph and there's a subtle, undefinable quality to her work that makes it very special. Perhaps what I enjoy the most is the beauty of her simplicity. She doesn't use a bunch of special effects to make a photograph better- they are naturally beautiful. I invite you to check her out, and if you happened to book her instead of me, there are absolutely no hard feelings ;-). Click on the image below to view more from Dery Photography.


0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger